Welcome to When's That!
- Want to know how long it is until you jet off to New York for that amazing weekend?
- How about when you're supposed to be Best Man at your best friend's wedding?
- Need to know a day or two before your college essay is due?
- And, your wedding anniversary... (better not forget that one!)
When's That will track these events, and notify you on your iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch when they happen, or before they happen!
When's That features:
- Countdown timer in years, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds.
- Timer counts up once an event has happened, so you can also track past events.
- Current weather for each event's location, including: high & low temperature, cloud cover, air pressure, humidity, wind speed & direction...
- A background image for each event - choose a good one to make it beautiful!
- Set a 'cover' event and open the app to see that event take up the full screen of your iPhone or iPad - it really does look gorgeous.
- Choose a different font for each event's information.
- A Universal app - works on your iPhone and iPad.
- Works on the Watch. See all your events, and view and change the cover event.
- Local notifications on your iPhone, iPad and Watch when an event happens, or at a specified period before an event happens.
- Add notes to each event so you can remember the important details.
- New Widgets that you can add to your Home Screen for iOS 14!
- A Today widget in the iOS 13 Notification Centre, showing your cover event.
- Events can be added to Spotlight Search, so you can jump straight into an event from the search screen on your Home Screen.
- You can add a new event or view the cover event by pressing and holding down on the app icon.
- Contextual menus in the event list allow you to perform common tasks quickly.
- Compatible with iOS 13+ and watchOS 4+.
- Localised into French!
- Your events' countdown timers, dates, temperatures and weather information will use your device's language and regional settings.
How do I use it?
Create a new event
Tapping the + button displays a form for you to enter your event's name, location, date and time, and some notes.
You can pick the category, and add an image to the event. Be sure to pick a beautiful image - it will look so much nicer!
Your events and your cover event
The list view shows all your events, and a preview of your cover event showing the countdown timer, and weather if you've enabled it.
Tap an event to edit it. Swipe an event to the right to see a blue button to refresh the weather (if enabled), and a green one to set that event as the cover event. Swipe an event to the left to reveal the standard, red Delete button.
Opening & closing the cover event
When in list view, tapping the arrow at the top of the cover event displays it fullscreen. Tap the arrow here to close it. The app will open in whatever state you leave it.
On your iPhone and Apple Watch!
If you've got an Apple Watch, the app will show a number of events from the list (configurable in Settings), and a glance will show your cover event. Any changes you make on your iPhone will be sent to your Apple Watch without you having to do a thing!
Notifications will tell you when an event happens, on both your iPhone and Apple Watch - and they look stunning on the Apple Watch!